Ebeijing International Volunteers Service is established to provide more complete information for international persons working, studying and living in Beijing about our communication platform for friends with different cultural backgrounds.
eBeijing, which named Beijing Website International, is official English website of Beijing Municipality. It is operated and maintained jointly by Information Center, Foreign Affairs Office of Beijing Municipality and the Operation Management Center of Beijing Official Website Portal. In this ceremony, representatives of international volunteer of ebeijing will be awarded qualification certificates and badges by ebeijing.
Join us, Enjoy youself!
Qualification of Participants:
1. registered volunteers of ebeijing
2. foreigners who can speak Chinese and eager to work for ebeijing
3. Chinese who can speak English or other foreign languages and eager to work for ebeijing
1. to award qualification certificates and badges to volunteers
2. to take a set of volunteer's manuscript and souvenir of ebeijing
3. to appreciate traditional Chinese art of tea performance ,learn more about tea culture and visit Laoshe Teahouse.
Date: July 26 , 2006
Venue:3rd floor, Laoshe Teahouse
Address:Qianmen Street (southwest to Tian'anmen Square)
Contact: Miss Aiyi
T-shirt as souvenir of the ceremony is provided by Laoshe Teahouse