EBeijing volunteers work under eBeijing for the purpose of providing voluntary service to eBeijing and its service objects.
These Duties of eBeijing Volunteer is formulated for the purposes of standardizing eBeijing volunteers' service behavior, protecting eBeijing's image, and ensuring regular performance of all rights and obligations of eBeijing volunteers when providing services. This Duties is composed of three sections, the first section, general principles (general duties), the second, detail regulations, and the third, supplementary rules.
Section I General Principles (General Duties)
(I) Perform commitment on voluntary service consciously, abide by management, participate actively in service activities as arranged by eBeijing, and complete voluntary works accepted willingly on time;
(II) Assist eBeijing to propagate and promote in all situations (including Internet);
(III) Assist eBeijing to find all information on cooperation;
(IV) Post at least 2 pieces of notes at eBeijing Forum every week;
(V) Wear unified logos of eBeijing volunteer when participating in service activities.
(VI) Comply with the Duties of eBeijing Volunteer;
(VII) EBeijing will inspect volunteers at all positions every year. Qualified volunteers will continue to work in the next year, while the unqualified will retain their qualification of volunteer and participate in eBeijing activities.
Section II Detail Regulations
(1) Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of eBeijing news;
(2) Update of news information should be no less than 20 pieces every day, including which news with photos on homepage no less than 1 piece every day, news of text no less than 5 pieces, and other news no less than 14 pieces every day;
(3) Ensure time limitation, accuracy and political nature of the news. The resources of the news should be affirmed, and the websites having signed cooperation agreements with eBeijing should be of the first choice;
(4) Record actual maintenance quantity of news each day and submit maintenance report by week;
(5) Apply the system of editor responsibility. (See Publication Process of eBeijing Information)
(II) Design and maintenance of topics
(1) Responsible for initial design, layout design, material collection and upload in compliance with eBeijing annual key works program;
(2) At least 20 pieces of information in every sub column before opening of each special topic;
(3) Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of special topics. Ensure update of 5 pieces of information every day within a month after opening of special topics and update of 5 pieces of information every week one month after opening of special topics;
(4) Responsible for compilation and statistics relevant files of special topics;
(5) Apply the system of editor responsibility.
(III) Supervision on e-mail:
(1) Receive e-mails of email@example.com and English@ebeijing.gov.cn every day;
(2) The system will automatically rely courtesy e-mail within 2 hours after receiving new e-mail; make reply concerning the results of requiring for help within one week according to the e-mail;
(3) Register within 24 hours since receipt of any e-mail containing questions that can not be settled independently and report it to eBeijing Work Team in written;
(4) Please register every e-mail in specified form;
(5) Submit monthly report of dealing with e-mails in electronic file every month.
(1) Responsible for providing all translation services to eBeijing;
(2) Please complete translation works within required time;
(3) Responsible for providing on-the-spot translation service at all activities held by eBeijing;
(4) Please actively participate in activities involving foreigners organized by eBeijing.
Section III Supplementary Rules
(I) The eBeijing Work Team is totally responsible for arrangement of the sub teams, and can make corresponding adjustment according to different situations.
(II) The rights of final examination on volunteers should be owned by eBeijing.
[eBeijing Volunteer Team]