The adopters should submit the following materials to the China Adoption Affairs Office (the materials should be through notarization and authentication except the two photos):
1. Internation adoption application;
2. Birth certificate;
3. Marriage certificate of the adopeter and the adoptee's biological father or biological mather;
4. The permission of the adoption or the permission of the immigration of the adoptee given by the local authority of the adopter;
5. Two photos of the adopters (3.5cm * 4.5cm).
The adopters should submit the following materials to the registration agency:
1. Registration application of adoption in China;
2. Adoption agreement;
3. The notice of adoption sent by China adoption institutions;
4. The ID and one photo (3.5cm*4.5cm) of the adopter and a photo (35.cm *5.0cm) of both the adopter and the adoptee.
The person placing out the adoptee should submit the following materials to the registration agency:
1. The written permission of adoption of the biological parent of the adoptee;
2. The household register or ID card of the person placing the adoptee;
3. The household register or ID card of the adoptee;
4. The proof of the parent-child relationship between the adoptee and the person placing out;
5. The proof of agreeing to be adopted by the adoptee if the adoptee is over ten years old;
6. The health check and growth report of the adoptee;
7. Four 2 inch photos of the adoptee.
If the person placing out the adoptee is dead or sentenced to death, instead of the first, the second and the fourth materials , the dead proof (by the medical institutions with natural death and by police department with unnatural death) or the judgment declared dead is needed. Besides, the other half of the marriage of the dead should also submit his or her ID card, the household register, the proof of the parent-child relationship between him or her and the adoptee, and the declaration written by the parents of the dead showing that they won't use their priority custody.
The expenditure of the above materials is six months.