Working Hours : 09:00-12:00 a.m. and 13:30-17:00 p.m. on working days
Address: Beijing Municipal Government Affairs Service Center: No. 1, West Third Ring South Road, Fengtai District, Beijing (at the southwest corner of Liuliqiao)
Committed time limit: 20 working days
1. Notice of Work Permit for Foreigners in the People’s Republic of China: 10 working days from the date accepting the materials;
2. Work Permit for Foreigners in the People’s Republic of China: 10 working days from the date accepting the materials
Approach for inquiring about the service progress: online enquiry via http://fwp.safea.gov.cn/
1. Application and Acceptance
Processing time limit: 5 working days
Standard of review:
1) If the acceptance standard is satisfied, the Acceptance Form for Application for Work Permit for Foreigners in China will be issued.
2) If the acceptance standard is not satisfied, the Applicant will be informed on the spot about what needs to be corrected, and issued with a one-time notice indicating it will not be accepted until the materials are corrected as required. In the case that the service does not belong to the terms of reference of this administrative organ, refusal notice will be issued.
2. Review and Decision
Processing time limit: 4 working days
Standard of review:
i. The approval shall be granted if all of the following conditions are satisfied:
1) The service belongs to the terms of reference of the management sector for foreigners working in China;
2) The application materials are authentic, complete and meeting the relevant requirements;
3) The above-mentioned conditions for foreigners to work in China have been satisfied;
4) The Applicant should be over 18 years old, in good condition, have no criminal record, have a definite and legal employer domestically, and have the professional skills or appropriate degrees necessary for his/her work;
5) The Applicant belongs to professionals in urgent need in China, and the work to be engaged in is in line with the needs of China's economic and social development.
ii. The approval shall not be granted in any of the following circumstances:
1) The application materials are incomplete;
2) The application materials don’t meet the requirements;
3) The application materials are false;
4) The Applicant does not meet the conditions for foreigners to work in China;
5) Other cases that it is inappropriate to issue the Work Permit for Foreigners in China.
3. Issuance and Delivery of Certificate
Processing time limit: 7 working days
Name of certificate:
1) Work Permit for Foreigners in the People’s Republic of China
2) Notice of Work Permit for Foreigners in the People's Republic of China
Method of delivery: 1) to collect it from the service window;
2) download it from: http://fwp.safea.gov.cn