XVIII. Applying for Work Permit for Foreigners in China or Letter of Invitation for Foreign Experts to Come to China (working in China for no more than 90 days)
1. Form of applying for work permit for foreigners in China or letter of invitation for foreign experts to come to China
(1) After completing the form online and printing it out, the applicant shall sign on it (photocopy or fax), affix the employer's official seal, and upload it to the system.
(2) The applicant who has applied for the Notice of Work Permit for Foreigners (working in China for no more than 90 days) is allowed to work in multiple employers and shall list all worksites during application.
2. Originals of work contract, project contract, cooperation agreement or description of invitation by the inviter
(1) Include the applicant's name, nationality, place of work, duration of work, content of work, and list all places of work and number of entries.
(2) The employer shall specify the funding for inviting foreigners, make a commitment to the authenticity of the invitation and guarantee the payment of the expenses incurred by the invited foreigners in China.
3. The applicant's passport or international travel documents
The information page on passport or international travel documents
4. Certifying materials for category-A talents (to be provided when applying for the letter of inviting foreign experts to China)
(1) If the applicant is a foreign high-end talent (category-A) or meets the requirements of the Notice on Further Improving Procedures for Short-term Stay of Foreign Experts in China (W. Z. F.  No. 176), the letter of inviting foreign experts to China can be applied and the accompanying people shall fill out the application form.
(2) When applying for the letter of inviting foreign experts to China, the materials proving the Applicant is a foreign high-end talent (category-A) shall be submitted.
(3) For certifying materials not in Chinese, the translated documents in Chinese are required, which shall be affixed with the employer's official seal (except for passport or international travel documents).
(4) According to China's laws and regulations, it shall be reviewed and approved by the competent industry department in advance. Or, if China's corresponding access-related professional qualification is in place, the approval document issued by the competent industry department or professional qualification certificate shall be provided.