XX. Foreign Talent with R Visa Applying for the Work Permit for Foreigners in China
1. Form of applying for the Confirmation Letter for Foreign High-End Talents
After completing the Form online and printing it out, the applicant shall sign on it (photocopy or fax), affix the employer's official or authorized seal, and upload it to the system.
2. Employment contract or certificate of employment (including the dispatch letter from the transnational corporation)
(1) A Chinese contract shall be provided, which shall be signed by the applicant and affixed with the employer's official seal, and shall not be altered. (2) Employment contract or certificate of employment (including the dispatch letter from the transnational corporation) shall include the essential content such as working place, job description, pay, working period in China, position and the seal (signature) page. Certificate of employment is applicable for the personnel performing any agreement or treaty between governments and international organizations, the chief representatives and representatives in various representative offices in China, and overseas contract service providers (representative offices shall provide the originals of representative cards). Dispatch letter is applicable for the circumstances that the head offices of transnational corporations or regional headquarters dispatch senior management or professional technical personnel from overseas to serve in domestic subsidiaries or branch offices, and it shall be issued by the head office of the transnational corporation or the regional headquarters. If essential content is absent in the job description (including the dispatch letter), additional certifying material shall be provided as supplement. In the case that the regional headquarters in China of a transnational corporation dispatch senior management or professional technical personnel from overseas to serve in domestic subsidiaries or branch offices, the dispatch letter and the employment contract signed by the regional headquarters in China shall be submitted
3. Physical examination report of the Applicant
The Verification Certificate of Physical Examination Records of Overseas Personnel or the Certificate of Health Examination issued by the Inspection and Quarantine Institutions of China, for which the issuance time shall be within the past six months.
4. The Applicant's passport or international travel documents
The information page on passport or international travel document (valid for more than six months) shall be uploaded.
5. Bareheaded and full-faced photo of the Applicant taken within the past six months
Bareheaded electronic photo taken recently, with white background, frameless, with complete facial features, and the image shall be clear and free of spots, flaws or ink defects. It shall be made into a JPG document in a size ranged in 40K-120k, with the resolution no lower than 354(W)*472(H) pixel but no higher than 420(W)*560(H), and 24-bit true color. Hats or headscarves are not recommended; if the applicant has to wear it for religious reasons, make sure it does not cover the entire face.
6. Visa (R) held by the Applicant
Passport (or international travel document), visa and signed information page shall be uploaded.