Foreign Members of Zhongguancun Entrepreneurship Team Applying for Permanent Residence
(I) The following materials are required for the credit evaluation of foreign members of Zhongguancun entrepreneurship team applying for permanent residence in China:
1. Application by the employer.
2. Letter of commitment by the employer.
3. Letter of commitment by the individual.
4. The complete "Declaration of Credit Evaluation of Foreign Members of Zhongguancun Entrepreneurship Team Applying for Permanent Residence in China for First Time in 2018".
5. Copy of the applicant's valid passport.
6. Copy of the enterprise's business license.
7. Copy of the official employment contract with the employer that proves the position of the individual (shareholders must also provide a copy of the constitution filed at the industrial and commercial administration that proves the shares held by the applicant).
8. Other certification materials, such as
– Education background: highest diploma;
– Years of service in China: Materials such as tax payment certificate or foreigner employment certificate (foreign expert certificate) during stay in China, etc. that can prove the years of service in China;
– Related work experience: Contracts or certificates of employment (including information such as position, professional title, position, working years, etc.) of former employers, and qualification proof and evidence of the employers (for example, those serving duty in QS universities shall provide QS university ranking list);
– Innovative achievements or core technologies of the entrepreneurial teams: proof of ownership of intellectual property rights (patents, award certificates, etc.) and other relevant supporting materials;
– Investment obtained: Investment agreement and proof of entry into account;
– Enterprise revenue: Statement of business revenues issued by a third party organization (with official seal);
– Investment in other companies: Investment agreement and capital contribution certificate.
9. Other necessary certification materials.
The materials submitted in a foreign language shall be translated into Chinese by a qualified translation company and submitted with the official seal of the company.