Individual Investment over 500 ,000 US dollars
A applicant individually must have invested directly or continuously over 500,000 US dollars (registered invest money) in the past three years on the industry, which is promoted by government on the National Foreign Enterprises Industry Instruction Category, and establish a foreign enterprise in Beijing. The applicant¡¯s name is indicated in the investor volume of Permit of Foreign-Invested Enterprise of China
B. Application Documents
1. Valid passport or other indentity ducuments (original and copy);
2. Four recent 2-inch passport photos with pale blue background;
3. Certificate of Non-Criminal Record in home country;
4. Physical Examination Report issued by Beijng Exit & Entry Inspection & Quarantine Bureau or medical services abroad recognized by Chinese overseas embassies and consulates (taken within the past six months);
5. Permit of Foreign-Invested Enterprise of China(original and copy);
6. Business License Duplicate which has passed
annual check ( Level A ) by Beijing Industrial and Commercial Administration Bureau (original and copy);
7. Assessment Report issued by governmental audit department or other relative authorities (original and copy);
8. Certificate of Personal Tax-Paid for the past three years issued by the Beijing Revenue Bureau (including Income Tax, House Property Tax, Car and Ship Tax, Stamp Tax and Contract Tax);
9. A Confirmation Letter for Foreign-Invested Industry Promoted by Government issued by National Development and Reform Commission or Beijing Development and Reform Commission (with original);
10. Marriage Certificate for accompanying spouse, if applicable (original and copy);
11. Birth Certificate or Kinship Certificate for accompanying children under 18, if applicable (original and copy);
12. Other required certificates;
*Certificates issued abroad must be notarized by a Chinese embassy or consulate abroad.
*All documents must be translated into Chinese.
*Two copies of the above listed documents on size A4 paper.