Individual Investment Over US$2 Million
Applicant individully must have invested directly or continuously in China in the past three years, or be a corporation with Chinese Petrolem exploration projects valued over US$2 million in investment with an incorporated enterprise in Beijing. The applicant¡¯s name should be indicated in the investor colume of Permit of Foreign-Invested Enterprise of China.
B. Application Documents
1. Valid passport or other indentity ducuments (original and copy);
2. Four recent 2-inch passport photos with pale blue background;
3. Certificate of Non-Criminal Record in home country;
4. Physical Examination Report issued by Beijng Exit & Entry Inspection & Quarantine
Bureau or medical services abroad recognized by Chinese overseas embassies and consulates (taken within the past six months);
5. Permit of Foreign-Invested Enterprise of China (original and copy);
6. Business License Duplicate which has passed annual check (Level A) by Beijing Industrial and Commercial Administration Bureau (original and copy);
7. Assessment Report issued by governmental audit department or other relative authorities (original and copy);
8. Certificate of Personal Tax-Paid for the past three years issued by the Beijing Revenue Bureau (including Income Tax, House Property Tax, Car and Ship Tax, Stamp Tax and Contract Tax);
9. Marriage Certificate for accompanying spouse, if applicable (original and copy);
10. Birth Certificate or Kinship Certificate for accompanying children under 18, if applicable (original and copy);
11. Other required certificates;
* Certificates issued abroad must be notarized by a Chinese embassy or consulate abroad.
* All documents must be translated into Chinese.
* Two copies of the above listed documents on size A4 paper.