Reunifying the Family
The applicant must have no next of kin in his/her home country and has comes to China to live with his/her lineal relatives. The applicant must be over 60 years old and have stayed in China for five continuous years, during which the applicant must remain in China for over nine months each year. The applicant also needs to have a stable financial support, residence, good health and a willingness to obey Chinese law.
B. Application Documents
1. Copy of passport and current visa (with original);
2. Notaried document specifying applicant has no lineal relatives in home country.
3. Notarized applicant's pension allowance certification or his/her Chinese relative's economic guarantee certification£¬showing the applicant has ten years disposable income based on current Beijing lowest income standards, or has the ability to net an income higher than the current Beijing lowest level for the next five years;
4. Certificate of Non-Criminal Record in home country;
5. Physical Examination Report issued by Beijing Exit & Entry Inspection & Quarantine Bureau or medical services abroad recognized by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate (taken within the past six months);
6. Copy of the Chinese relative's original ID card and Residence Booklet (with original);
7. Copy of passport and Permanent Residence Permit of applicant's foreign lineal relative in China ;
8. A kinship certificate;
9. The applicant or his/her lineal relative's notarized document for House Rental or House Property Certificate;
10. Four recent 2-inch passport photos with pale blue background;
11. Other required documents;
*Certificates issued abroad must be notarized by a Chinese embassy or consulate abroad.
*All documents must be translated into Chinese.
*Two copies of the above listed documents on size A4 paper.