Materials required for the application for employment permit extension by representative offices of foreign enterprises in China:
1. A photocopy of the extended registration certificate;
2. The original of a valid passport (Home Visit Permit, Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents, Travel Document) of the foreigner/Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan resident whose employment permit is to be extended;
3. The original copy of the Employment Permit;
4. An Application Form for Employment Permit Extension (with the official seal affixed at the full employment name line) and one recent passport-size photo of the foreigner/Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan resident whose employment permit is to be extended.
5. The original of Work Permit for Employee of Permanent Representative Office of Foreign Enterprise in China.
Explanatory notes: The employer of foreign representatives or representatives who are Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan residents should go to the Beijing Employment Service Center to go through the extension formalities within 30 days prior to the expiration of their Employment Permit.
Time limit for handling: 3 working days
Office address: Service Hall on 1F, Beijing Labor Market, No. 5 Yongnei West Street, Xuanwu District, Beijing, China
Inquiry phone number: 0086 10 12333
Postal code: 100050
Supervision phone number: 0086 10 63167724
Office hours: 8:30 am-11:30 am, 1:00 pm-5:00 pm