Materials required for the application for Employment Permit for Foreigners by enterprise:
1. Employment License for Foreigners;
2. Health certificate of the foreigner to be employed (the health certificate issued or confirmed by the Beijing Entry/Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau is required);
3. A photocopy of business license (duplicate) of the applying enterprise;
4. The original and a photocopy of the labor contract entered into by and between the applying enterprise and the foreigner to be employed;
5. The original and a photocopy of the valid passport of the foreigner to be employed;
6. Employment Registration Form for Foreigners (affixed with official seal on the applicant signature line) and two recent passport-size photos of the foreigner to be employed.
Time limit for handling: 5 working days
POINTS OF ATTENTION:
1. Handling person should take a letter of introduction from his/her employer and his/her own personal ID document (in the case where an agent is entrusted to handle the application formalities, a power of attorney and a photocopy of the business license (duplicate) of the entrusted agent should be also submitted) and the relevant documents to the office window to complete the application formalities;
2. Provided that the labor contract or other materials are in a foreign language, their Chinese translation bearing the official seal of a professional translation company should be provided;
3. The Beijing branch of the out-of-town enterprises which intend to employ foreigners should submit a photocopy of the business license (duplicate) of their head office.