I. Applicant Eligibility
Foreign students of overseas university in enterprises in Zhongguancun Science Park for their internship.
II. Supporting Documents and Relative Requirement
1. Valid passport or other international travel documents.
2. Completely filled VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo. Please fill in the application form in black ink or sign pen.
3. Valid accommodation registration of the applicant obtained from local police station or hotel of present residence.
4. First-time applicant enterprises shall provide detail information, official seal ( sample of seal ) and signature of person in charge ( sample of signature ) to be filed for reference.
5. Reference letter of studentship from overseas university.
6. Certification letter on the applicant’s internship in Zhongguancun Science Park from Administrative Committees of Zhongguancun Science Park or its sub-parks.
7. Certification on activity details of the applicant’s internship from the host enterprise in Zhongguancun Science Park.
8. Other supporting materials that the Exit-Entry Administration Department may require.
Ⅲ Timeline for Application
The applicant could apply for an S ( short term private business ) visa renewal with validity of no longer than 3 months, the stay duration of less than 180 days and one or two times of entries.
Ⅳ Points for Attention
1. The applicant shall go through a face-to-face interview.
2. For the above-stated materials, the original documents need to be verified, and submit the copies.
3. Any application materials in foreign language (except English) should be translated into Chinese by qualified translation Company before submission.
4. Applicant who doesn’t nullify cancel China's household registration should apply after the cancellation of household registration. The relevant cancellation certificate issued by local police station of the registration shall be submitted if the Exit-entry Administration Department considers it necessary.
5. Relevant rules please refer to No. 23 Notice of the Regulations on Foreigners’ Visa Application.
(For reference only)
(source: Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau)